Welcome to your Future with Hope!
2018 conference speakers: Mary Elizabeth Sperry, Alejandra Segura, Maria Suarez Hamm, Tony DeCristofaro, Erin Benbennick.
SCHEDULE (Subject to change)
- 4 p.m.: Exhibitor setup
- 5-7 p.m.: Registration, reception, special ice breaker, heavy hors d'oeuvres
- 7 p.m.: Welcome, opening prayer
- 7:15 p.m.: Erin Benbennick, "Witness: A Tangled Skein"
- 8 p.m.: Tony DeCristofaro, "Pity, Piety, and the Pieta: A Look at Duty,
Obligation, and Love"
- 8:40 p.m.: Night prayer
- 9-10 p.m.: Continued social/exhibitor/wine time... or visit the adoration chapel!
- 8-9 a.m.: Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation (FWH will supplement
the number of priests typically hearing confessions on Saturday mornings);
coffee, juice and water available in the conference venue
- 9 a.m.: Mass with the St. Agnes community
- 9:45 a.m.: Welcome; prayer; breakfast
- 10:10 a.m.: Maria Suarez Hamm, "Growing in Faith and Years"
- 10:45 a.m.: Discussion groups; initial focus on speakers' observations
- 11:40 a.m.: Break
- 12 p.m.: Alejandra Segura: "What Is Your Fiat Post-40?"
- 12:40 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:30 p.m.: Spiritual treasure hunt
- 2:15 p.m.: Break
- 2:30 p.m.: Mary Elizabeth Sperry: "Decluttering Post-40"
- 3:30 p.m.: Conference recap
- 3:45 p.m.: Closing prayer
For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. (Jeremiah 29:11 NRSVCE)
Oct. 12-13, 2018, St. Agnes Catholic Church, Arlington, VA
Check out our great speakers and more, and register now. Wondering why you should attend? Hear what Project Rachel founder and 2016 Future with Hope speaker Vicki Thorn had to say about women and conferences!