In addition to our two sponsors, the Arlington Diocese of Catholic Women and Joyful Spirit Gifts, these fine folks (listed in alphabetical order) were conference exhibitors.
- Benedictine Sisters of Virginia is a vibrant monastic community that serves the public through activities at its pastoral center in Bristow.
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington, Newcomer Services, which actively welcomes the stranger through Hogar Immigrant Services and Migration and Refugee Services.
- Catholic Distance University makes lifelong learning in the faith not only a goal, but a reality for thousands of Catholic adults worldwide who are earning accredited degrees, certificates, and diplomas without leaving the comfort of home.
- Christian Bling Ambassador Tuba Malachowski; Christian Bling offers unique jewelry while helping women see that faith is beautiful and is our best accessory.
- Christine Eberle is the author of Finding God in Ordinary Time (Green Writers Press) and director of campus ministry at Gwynedd Mercy University near Philadelphia.
- Colette Kalvesmaki is the founder and director of the Center for Byzantine Material Arts, which includes a gallery of icons as well as a studio offering private lessons and lectures on iconography.
- doTerra, with wellness advocate Michelle Dunne, offers pure essential oils that help families manage their health.
- Human Life International, which organizes, trains, equips, and mentors pro-life leaders in over 100 countries around the world.
- Hello Blessings, which offers printables and art prints celebrating God's blessings.
- Landings International, a Paulist program that offers a safe place for those away from the Church to tell their stories, discern their place, and find a way home to Catholicism.
- Leaving a Legacy, which helps people pass on to future generations the stories of their personal faith journeys, and Hello Blessings, which offers Christ-inspired art prints, invitations, greeting cards, and other materials.
- My Life Journey with life coach Jeanette Engel provides life, career, adoption, and spiritual journey coaching.
- Soli Deo Gloria Sacred Art strives to meld traditional artistic techniques with advanced technology to create richly engraved and accented adaptations of traditional religious artwork in wood and other natural media.
- T’s Chic Adornments by Paparazzi, a direct sales company specializing in fabulous and affordable accessories that are nickel & lead free and only $5.
- WMET 1160-AM, the Catholic radio station for the Washington, DC area.
Joyful Spirit Gifts in Arlington, VA, has the most comprehensive selection of family-oriented conservative Catholic materials in the DC area.
Welcome to your Future with Hope!